Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sockety Goodness!!

I remembered last night about 10:00 that we had neglected to bring in the mail, so I sent Studley Knit-right out to get it. He returned with a package from the talented Meg Weaver, my partner in the Knittyboard Sock Swap. I opened the package with great anticipation, and was delighted to find, these:


Meg has provided full details on her blog entry. I'm not sure what her favorite short row heel is, but it fits me wonderfully. The socks are warm and comfy and lovely. The colors are perfect! Thanks, Meg.

Shortly before I sent Studley out to get the mail, I cast off the socks for Meg. That's right, they are finished!! It's been a long month of knitting on those socks, to the exclusion of all other knitting, and I'm thrilled and relieved at the same time. It will be a little difficult to part with them, but I am going to mail them out on Monday. Once she receives them, I will post pics and details here.