Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Live from Vermont ...

...it's me!

Where have I been? Working. And that's about it. Doesn't make for very good blog fodder. I am in the midst of 'Hotel Dementia' -- where one hotel looks just like the next, and I get confused every time I go to my room because it's always in a different place.

On the knitting front, I've barely touched it. I finished the World's Ugliest Shawl, but it needs a good blocking. I haven't yet decided whether or not I will give it to the intended recipient. Grandma's socks are still on the needles, with one sock done and the other only about 2 repeats in to the Waving Lace Pattern ... I have a long way to go with those. And my Yarntini socks have been relegated to the back burner, as I concentrate mainly on finishing the Heartbreakingly Cute Kimono from Mason-Dixon knitting. The baby shower is this weekend, but I won't be attending, so I do have a bit more time.

But don't stop reading me. Coming up, more yarn store reviews (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont and New York!), photos of my WIPs, and a thoughtful, more serious essay on Knitting Celebrity. Or maybe craft celebrity, I'm not sure. And OK, maybe not groundbreaking, but I do have some thoughts about it, which will be more fully developed after this weekend.