Monday, February 12, 2007

A contest .. up for grabs, one skein of Tofutsies sock yarn.

I am about to embark on a crazy travel schedule for work. I intend to hit as many yarn stores as I can while not being late for meetings. We are also planning on heading to Maine for vacation, though I don't know for how long. I plan on getting in at least one full day of skiing, since I have yet to test out my new boots and skis this year. If the snow arrives as promised, I will be a happy girl.

So, in light of my travels, I thought I would post some yarn store reviews. What kinds of things do you like included in reviews? What don't you like? Do you read reviews of stores that you are not likely to visit any time soon? Leave me a comment with your thoughts about LYS reviews, and you may win a prize. Up for grabs is one skein of Tofutsies sock yarn in the 724 colorway:

I may have another prize as well, depending on the number of comments.
I will do a random drawing on Sunday, Feb. 25th.
So let me know your thoughts. Thanks!