Monday, February 5, 2007

Purple Monday

I am so grateful to my Secret Pal ... last week was just one hellacious day after the next, and she cheered me up to no end with her notes and private messages.

I was able to de-stress at my mom's this weekend, and then came home to this great box of loveliness, courtesy of my SP:



Here we have:
  • A gorgeous skein of sock yarn from Lux2Night . I know just the pattern I want to make with this. I need to finish my sock swap partner's socks first, but I can't wait to cast on with this yarn.
  • A package of Chocolate Turtle flavored coffee (chocolate turtles are one of my favorite candies, so I'm eager to try this).
  • A great big bar of Lindt White Truffle -- also one of my favorite treats.
  • 2 fabulous sets of beaded stitch markers. SP, did you make these yourself?
Here's a closeup of the stitch markers. They sure beat the blue and red plastic rings I've been using.



Thank you so much, SP!